BSc(Hons) Automotive Technology with Management
UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, UK
- Free coach will pick up from airport
- Shuttle bus in campus
- Can bring bicycle (encourage go Green)
- Campus to campus about 15 min walking distance
- Guaranteed for first year
- de Havilland (single en-suite)
- College lane (studio, premium, single & double rooms)
- Rental : £87.29 to £171.99 per week
- English 1119 grade C and above
- IELTS 6 or equivalent
- UCLES English Language O-Level examination (Grade 1-6)
- BSc Automotive Technology with Management
- DAET with min CGPA 3.0 or
- Pass BTEC Level 5 HND in Automotive Engineering with an overall grade profile of MERIT (60%) with at least 3 Distinctions at Level 5 level plus IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each band.
- Term & Conditions Apply
- Usually £1,000 – £2,000 per year
- Thermofluid Experimental Engineering
- Vehicle Design and Aerodynamics
- Automotive Electrical Systems
- Simulations and Analysis Technique
- Engineering Operations
- Product and Project Management
- Individual Major Project
- Engineering Management and Finance
- Reliability Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control System
- Automotive Chassis and Powertrain Technology
- Vehicle Design
- Automotive Body Engineering
WREXHAM GLYNDWR UNIVERSITY , UNITED KINGDOM
Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Automotive Engineering
Wrexham Glyndwr University – This honours degree is for those who have a strong interest in mechanical engineering and a clear desire to develop their knowledge and skills in automotive engineering. It has been designed for the automotive industry (regional and national) in response to the shortfall of mechanical engineers.
The course explores fully the engineering, design, analysis and development of modern cars using various race cars as support for teaching. It also puts emphasis on learning transferable skills, which are applicable to many other industries.
The exciting range of career options open to you when you graduate includes working with car manufacturers and their supply network, in automotive research and development, in consultancy, engineering management, automotive design and in the motorsport industry.
There’s a national shortage of fully-qualified engineers in the automotive industry; with a degree in automotive technology you’ll stand out from the crowd when it comes to finding employment.
At this level, the teaching team starts to encourage the students to work and learn by themselves. We are not only preparing you to be a knowledgeable practitioner, but we are also preparing you to become a reliable and independent problem solver.
- Business, Research & Professional Development
- Automotive Design
- Further Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics & Design
- Structures Analysis
- Internal Combustion Engine Systems
This is the final year of the Bachelor degree. The first semester is generally focussing on developing the specific automotive knowledge. Your individual project will allow you to specialise further into a field of your choice. At the end of this, you will be a graduate engineer ready for the industry!
- Dissertation (Honours)
- Engineering Modelling and Simulation
- Automotive Dynamics & Powertrain Analysis
- Structural Vibration Analysis
- Composite Materials
* The information listed in this section is an overview of the academic content of the programme that will take the form of either core or option modules. Modules are designated as core or option in accordance with professional body requirements and internal academic framework review so may be subject to change.
* All applications are individually assessed.
- race car dynamics
- motorsport electronics
- chassis engineering
- performance car structures
- electronic technologies
- performance engines
KUNMING UNIVERSITY , CHINA
Bachelor of Automation and Mechanical Engineering (Major:Automotive Engineering)
Kunming University established in 2004 after approval from the National Ministry of Education was a merger of two former three year college that is now a comprehensive four year university with a wide array of majors.
Kunming University attaches great importance to cultivating talent in its students.
Focusing on “Quality Teaching, Continuing Reform, and Implementing Quality Education” in all areas, these efforts are made to improve the academic level of the university.
“Firm Faith, Good Moral Character, Rich in Knowledge and Competence” are the requirements for our students. With these requirements as our objective, students will be more equipped in contributing themselves to the development of China’s economy after finishing their study.
- Mechanical Behavior and Processing of Materials (Mechanical Process Technology)
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Engineering Mechanics – Dynamics (Fundamentals of Control Engineering)
- Internal-Combustion Engine Work Principles (Automotive Engine Work Principles)
- Automotive Theory
- Automotive Electrical Equipment and Electronic Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratory
- Automotive Experimentation and Measurement
- Automotive Malfunction Diagnosis and Test Measurements
- Automotive Repair Theory and Technology
- Automotive Application Technology
- Automotive Higher and New Technology
- New Energy Technology of Modern Automotive
- Electric Battery Power Drive Technology
- Automotive New Technical and Communication
- Automotive Practical Skill Training
- Graduation Project
- Chinese Language (Humanity and Social Studies Elective)
- Chinese History and Culture (Humanity and Social Studies Elective)
It is a Four years course (originally), while Despark’s MQA(DAET)Students only require One and half year course.