Basic Gasoline Engine Management
- Milestones of automotive technology and engine development.
- Engine management system descriptions include structure and principles of engine control and mixture formation.
- Different types of fuel injection systems.
- Cylinder charge control; conventional TV control, E-gas and supercharging Emission control; tank ventilation, EGR, secondary air-injection, catalytic converter.
- Type of ignition systems.
- Overview of Bosch Information software ESI [tronic] and engine diagnostic tester KTS.
Advance Gasoline Engine Management
- System overview of Bosch Motoric M/ME and non-Bosch MPI engine management systems
- System components
- Display, control adjustments, settings and test methods of an oscilloscope
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting using Bosch equipment
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes