The Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Engineering (Mechanical) provides a specialist work-related programme of study that covers the key knowledge, understanding and practical skills required in the mechanical engineering sectors and also offers particular specialist emphasis through the choice of specialist units.
It provides a nationally recognized qualification offering career progression and professional development for those already in employment and opportunities to progress into higher education. The Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Engineering offers a progression route for learners who are employed in the mechanical or automotive engineering sector.
- 1 Engineering Design
- 2 Engineering Maths
- 3 Engineering Science
- 4 Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- 8 Mechanical Principles
- 13 Fundamentals of Thermodynamics and Heat Engines
- 17 Quality and Process Improvement
- 19 Electrical and Electronics Principles
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Credit in English and Pass Mathematics and Sciences subject in SPM/ O-Level or equivalent.
- Other Qualifications: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Further Education PathwayDegree* : BEng (Hons) in Automotive Engineering/ BSc (Hons) in Automotive Technology with Management
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes